Center for Excellence and Equity in Teacher Preparation
Taskstream by Watermark is the platform that supports teacher candidates through their teacher preparation programs at the University of Delaware.
Log into Taskstream by clicking here watermarkinsights.com.
Click on the Taskstream box and then sign in with your username (which is your email) and password.
Your Taskstream username and password has been be emailed to you. If you cannot locate your account information, please contact the help desk at 1-800-311-5656 or email@example.com and they will resend/reset it for you.
Teacher Candidates will use Taskstream to accomplish the following:
- View Clearances on file
- View Early Field and Student Teaching Placements
- View Capstone Evaluations
- Compile and Submit the edTPA performance assessment
- Complete Surveys
- Submit Early Fields Logs
- Create an ePortfolio
Faculty & Staff
Faculty and Staff will use Taskstream for the following:
- Complete and View Assessment Data
- Complete and View Capstone Evaluations
- View Survey Data
- Review & Evaluate edTPA submissions
Clinical Educators will use Taskstream for the following:
- Complete Capstone Evaluations
- Complete Surveys
- Complete Professional Development Modules
You can contact Taskstream Helpdesk for account information, to reset your password or troubleshooting issues.
- Teacher Candidates – Debbie Ziomek at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty/Staff – Debbie Ziomek at email@example.com
- Clinical Educators – Kim Cavallio at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions to View Teacher Candidate Information
- Directions to Enter Capstone Evaluation & Survey – Field Instructor
- Directions to Enter Capstone Evaluation & Survey – Clinical Educator
- Directions to Enter Methods Feedback Evaluation
- Directions to Enter Course Assessment Data
- Directions for Quick Score Option