Teachers of Tomorrow Pipeline Program
About The Program
As a participant of the Teachers of Tomorrow Program, students will:
- Get a close-up look at the teacher education programs at the University of Delaware.
- Receive support during your College Application and Financial Aid/ Scholarship processes.
- Attend a two-week Summer Institute.
- Receive opportunities, as a high school student, to access UD credit-bearing courses at minimal cost, beginning with the Summer 2023 term.
The College of Education and Human Development will cover all costs of the Summer Institute (FREE)
Benefits to students in the program
- Students will receive access to take credit-bearing coursework toward their UD teacher education degree while they are still enrolled in high school
- Support and mentoring during the application process to a UD teacher education program
- Academic support for UD credit-bearing courses
Summer Institute (June 18 – June 30, 2023)
Rising juniors and seniors who are accepted into the program will spend two weeks attending the Summer Institute.
Program participants will:
- Spend two weeks during the summer on the Newark campus.
- Attend academic sessions to build your math, English and study skills.
- Participate in leadership development activities.
- Connect with professionals in areas of education.
- Learn tips and strategies for college and career readiness.