Center for Excellence and Equity in Teacher Preparation
Professional Development Resources
The University of Delaware provides many professional development resources that can support your life-long learning as an educator.
- Education Resource Center (ERC) provides preschool through grade 12 curriculum resources and related services for the preparation and professional development of educators in support of national and Delaware content and performance standards.
- Professional Development Center for Educators provides professional development services customized to meet the needs of participating schools and districts in core subjects and instructional practices and through grant funded projects.
- Delaware Academy for School Leadership is a professional development, research and policy center working to improve public education. It serves leaders throughout their careers and at all levels of the educational system, providing a range of research-based training programs, policy initiatives and consulting services.
- Common Core Standards Resources
- Operation Educate the Educator – Resources and information for educators to use when educating children with parents in the military.
- Resources for Dual Language Learners (DLLs) and their Families
- UD Jobs